Seiten

Sonntag, 11. Mai 2008

salvation

This goes out for everyone
who think they know me
much better than my familiy and friends
Do you really think that?
Your argument based on a prejudice.
You think I'm dingy and pathetic
although it was you, who cried on knees
you gave your self respect away
And now you want to tell me something
about my life?
why are you so self confident to judge me?
Othervise you're so under-confident.
Do you really think that your position
is more worth than the belief from my family?
and from myself?
You really thought that?
You didn't change yourself.
You wanted to change me
but you never realized that
I won't never change me.
That's the different between you
and the people which count for me a lot
They mean a lot to me,
more than you ever could.
But I thank you, you made me strong.
Former I was totaly finished
didn't know what to do, couldn't help myself
Now I rise - forgetting all this.
Former I thought I would die without you,
now I'm happy that I live without you.
Welcome to my new life
I'm so proudly I moved on from this shit.
Now I'm armed with the edge
I'm armed with my brothers,
armed with my family.
I'm no better person but
I've got the better persons.
I'm released

Blog-Archiv