Seiten

Donnerstag, 14. August 2008

Words of shame

Words of shame
But now there's no turning back
Blood in vains
lived like a life stoned on crack.
How long will I mourn my shortcoming,
my shortcomings and why am I so weak?
Why did I become so stranded?
It's hard staying pure
in this abdominable world.
It's even harder believing and staying the X
stop drinking and smoking,
than changing your life.
Words of shame....
but until now, until now, nothing has changed.
I changed nothing?
Who else should change something in my life?
Am I to proud to understand
to ignorant just to see
who I am, who I am?
Maybe I am.
Maybe I don't see the wood for the trees.
Or maybe, maybe there's nothing to see.
I don't know I don't know, I don't know.
I don't know nothing.
Do you know?
Did you ever know anything?
Are you ever interested in me?
Words of shame.

Blog-Archiv